Electrical work on Redlinger Survey Vessel
- Shore power indicator light needs to be LED type.
- Swap generator instrument panels regarding their locations.
- Main engine Hot Start amp demand. Verify amps.
- Surveyor’s 12 VDC overhead light switch. Crew R/R.
- Check and verify voltage legs to switch board (Both shore pwr. and generators.
- Heater for portside fwd. At least replace the thermostat.
- Led overhead lights VAC., one needs replacing.
- Volt meters on the breaker panels, located at the helm may need to be replaced.
- Galley water heater, check amps? I am showing a 10-amp draw.
- Microwave check amps.
- 208 shore power at Astoria caused some components on the boat to draw an amp demand increase.
- Check all battery chargers. Possibly done by crew but may need to have the electrician check our work.
- Replace 50-amp circuit breaker and repair wiring to same.
100488 Invoice (USACE)
SKU: 100488 Invoice